Help - Can't toggle units/forms

Hi All,

    We have trouble viewing some of the forms in our project using F12 or
using the toggle form/unit option from the menu.  It was working fine
before, but after a consultant made some changes to it and sent the program
back to us, we can't view the forms since.  We can run it, but we cann't
make any changes to some of the forms because we couldn't see them.   Is
there any way we can turn the view form feature on again?  We should have
direct this question to the consultant, but we couldn't find him the past
few day.

Allan

Re:Help - Can't toggle units/forms

Have you tried using the Project Manager.  View / Project Manager.  You should
be able to see all your forms and units here.  The consultant may have just
closed them.

L Majors

Allan Chen wrote:
> Hi All,

>     We have trouble viewing some of the forms in our project using F12 or
> using the toggle form/unit option from the menu.  It was working fine
> before, but after a consultant made some changes to it and sent the program
> back to us, we can't view the forms since.  We can run it, but we cann't
> make any changes to some of the forms because we couldn't see them.   Is
> there any way we can turn the view form feature on again?  We should have
> direct this question to the consultant, but we couldn't find him the past
> few day.

> Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

> Allan

Other Threads