MS-SQL help

Hi,

I wrote a client in Delphi 3.0 which work with   a MSSQL Server. For the
connection I used a ODBC driver. This works very well. Because I thought
the native MSSQL driver would be faster, I tried ist out. I got the
connection without problem. Wenn I started my application I saw that
with the native MSSQL driver it works much slower ( without other
changes in my application ). Has anybody the same problem ? What can I
do ? Is this a problem of the Server , the BDE or my driver settings. Is
it better to use a ODBC driver. If anybody has experience, please write
me.

thanks a lot

Andreas