C++ or Java to pascal or Voronoi in pascal

Hello everybody

I want to make Voronoi Diagrams in pascal?
Does anybody has some source or an algorithm that can do that?
Or does anybody have a program that can convert C++ source code or Java
source code to pascal programming language

Thanx Marjan

Re:C++ or Java to pascal or Voronoi in pascal

i think ANSI-C is OK to translate to pascal....

 but ... i am thinking why it's possible to translate something like "char
*evil;" into something like "var evil : string;"...

please tell me how to translate "Throw exABC;" to pascal ;-)

Marjan Heijman <m.j.g.w.heij...@ct.utwente.nl> wrote in message

> Hello everybody

> I want to make Voronoi Diagrams in pascal?
> Does anybody has some source or an algorithm that can do that?
> Or does anybody have a program that can convert C++ source code or Java
> source code to pascal programming language

> Thanx Marjan

Re:C++ or Java to pascal or Voronoi in pascal

I dont understand.
You have a good C++ or Java program and you want to convert it to Pascal?
Ok. But, please, avoid Borland, or you will find yourself in the soup line like
me.
I have 200000 lines of BP7 spleeping somewhere on some diskett. Why?
Borland stopped sudenly supporting Object Pascal, and Delphi (its survivor)
cannot compile true Object Pascal code.
So I say, STOP!!!

Neumens wrote:
> You have a good C++ or Java program and you want to convert it to Pascal?
> Ok. But, please, avoid Borland, or you will find yourself in the soup line like
> me.
> I have 200000 lines of BP7 spleeping somewhere on some diskett. Why?
> Borland stopped sudenly supporting Object Pascal, and Delphi (its survivor)
> cannot compile true Object Pascal code.
> So I say, STOP!!!

I hate Delphi, too, but for other reasons. Why do you not compile your
programs using BP7? Both the development environment and the programs it
generates work fine under Windows.

Re:C++ or Java to pascal or Voronoi in pascal

you hate delphi but use bp7 - delphi.2 is just bp9 - lol
Frederic Bonroy wrote:

> Neumens wrote:

> > You have a good C++ or Java program and you want to convert it to Pascal?
> > Ok. But, please, avoid Borland, or you will find yourself in the soup line like
> > me.
> > I have 200000 lines of BP7 spleeping somewhere on some diskett. Why?
> > Borland stopped sudenly supporting Object Pascal, and Delphi (its survivor)
> > cannot compile true Object Pascal code.
> > So I say, STOP!!!

> I hate Delphi, too, but for other reasons. Why do you not compile your
> programs using BP7? Both the development environment and the programs it
> generates work fine under Windows.

Other Threads