??How to rotate a text field in a report ??

Hello !

I am using Delphi 2.01 with QuickReport and ReportSmith.
My problem is that I really have to rotate a text field in a report
about 90 degrees, so that I could write from underneath to above.

Do you have any other ideas doing this, if it is not possible with
QuickReport or ReportSmith ?

Thank you very much for helping me !

Mario Reif - Technical University Graz-Austria
E-Mail: mr...@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at

Re:??How to rotate a text field in a report ??

This is not possable in ReportSmith.

Charles F. Cook
Specializing in ReportSmith Training and Consulting
7913 Klay Court
Mooresville,  IN  46158-8278

Voice: 317-834-1321
Fax:   317-834-1326