US - AZ - Software Testing Engineers

Sales Logix is currently looking for software professionals
to fill immediate needs throughout our offices in Phoenix,
Arizona.  Sales Logix is a rapidly growing firm specializing
in cutting-edge software development.  As our greatest asset,
we offer our employees a great working environment with
excellent salary and stock options.

Positions needed to fill include:

1) Test Manager (1 position)
Must have 3-5 years experience as a test supervisor or test
manager in a respectable software company specializing in
development of Windows and NT software. Experience in
testing shrink-wrapped commercially available software
products is a definite plus! Experience in testing software
with different SQL databases also a plus.

2) Test Lead Engineers (4 positions)
Looking for engineers that have worked 3-5 years testing
Windows and NT software products in reputable software
companies. Experience in testing shrink-wrapped commercially
available software products is a definite plus. Experience in
testing software with different SQL databases also a plus. Need
two engineers to work on GUI-related testing; one on database-related
testing; one on communication software (including Internet, e-mail,
dialer, pager, TAPI and other communication related modules) testing.

3) Development Engineers (4 positions)
Need 3-5 years of experience in developing API's, OLE interfaces
(and/or DDE), VBA interfaces, and Active-X scripting under Windows
and NT using Borland's Delphi in reputable software companies.
Strong VB and/or Visual C++ and/or Power Builder experience in lieu
of Delphi may be acceptable.  Programming experience in GUI interfaces
needed. Knowledge of databases (MS SQL, Oracle, Sybase, Interbase)
a definite plus.

4) Technical Documentation Engineer (1 position)
Looking for 3-5 years of experience in developing technical documentation
for APIs, software internals, architecture, software localization,
development kits for SQL database-based applications under Windows and NT.

If you're interested in any of the positions listed, please e-mail me
immediately at jkel...@mail.coast.net and include a text version of
your resume (if possible).

Thanks,

Joe Keller