Saving/Opening files with Timage

Could anybody help, please?

My software, saves binary files, in this files I'm saving, TShape,
TLabel and Timage with Bitmaps or WMF on it, but when I open my file,
the Timage return to the original size, and not the size that I saved
it.

If somebody could help me, i'll be very thanked, and if anyone would
like to know my software or parts of them, just call me

Flvio Manente

Re:Saving/Opening files with Timage

Fulvio:

Do you have the "Stretched" property of TImage set to true?

--
Regards
Ralph (TeamB)

Flvio Manente wrote in message <359CE540.2470E...@greco.com.br>...

|Could anybody help, please?
|
|My software, saves binary files, in this files I'm saving, TShape,
|TLabel and Timage with Bitmaps or WMF on it, but when I open my file,
|the Timage return to the original size, and not the size that I saved
|it.
|
|If somebody could help me, i'll be very thanked, and if anyone would
|like to know my software or parts of them, just call me
|
|Flvio Manente

Other Threads