SQL Monitor doesn't work with D4/BDE 5.0

Hi there,

somehow I can't connect SQL Monitor to my Delphi 4 application using the
bde 5.0, therefore I can't trace SQL statements sent to an Oracle 7.3
server. How can I get this working??

Arnold Snippe

DG Groep          Tel: 0172-21 34 60
Postbus 222       Fax: 0172-21 01 65
2770 AE Boskoop   Internet: http://www.dggroep.nl

Re:SQL Monitor doesn't work with D4/BDE 5.0

Are you using the native BDE driver or ODBC?

Juan

Arnold Snippe wrote:

> Hi there,

> somehow I can't connect SQL Monitor to my Delphi 4 application using the
> bde 5.0, therefore I can't trace SQL statements sent to an Oracle 7.3
> server. How can I get this working??

> Arnold Snippe

> --
> DG Groep          Tel: 0172-21 34 60
> Postbus 222       Fax: 0172-21 01 65
> 2770 AE Boskoop   Internet: http://www.dggroep.nl

Re:SQL Monitor doesn't work with D4/BDE 5.0

Make sure you fire it up before your application.

Kevin

Arnold Snippe wrote:
> Hi there,

> somehow I can't connect SQL Monitor to my Delphi 4 application using the
> bde 5.0, therefore I can't trace SQL statements sent to an Oracle 7.3
> server. How can I get this working??

> Arnold Snippe

> --
> DG Groep          Tel: 0172-21 34 60