Putting a db creation script into different files?

Hi all,

I'm creating a db creation script which is now getting fairly big, so
I'd like to split it into several files to make it more manageable.

Is this possible, and if so, how do I do it?

i.e. my script would look something like this

-----------
RUN Table1Sql_File
RUN Table2Sql_File
RUN Table3Sql_File
.
.
.
.
RUN TableNSql_File
-----------

TIA.

Paul...

Re:Putting a db creation script into different files?

Hi,

With ISQL, you can use INPUT 'filename.sql'

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
www.upscene.com

m.tonies@upscene_spam.com says...

> With ISQL, you can use INPUT 'filename.sql'

That has done the trick nicely, thank you!

Paul...

> Martijn Tonies

Other Threads