French version ?

The resource strings won't be translated.  I'm not certain if this will cause
you a problem or not.  Potentially it could because you have an older
translation dll and that dll only works on offsets and I believe there was a
change in ordering in the 4.0 release.  This could cause formats to fail.  I
hope to have a French and German version up in a few days (perhaps weekend).

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Have you ever met a lady screaming angst potential?

Re:French version ?

Can I use the english version with my french version of delphi cs 5 ?

Other Threads