UK Dates with Local SQL

Using local SQL against DBASE how can I do the following:

SELECT * FROM TABLE WHERE ADATE = '20/05/98'

Regardless of all WIN95 and BDE settings it trys to validate this as an
American date format.

Re:UK Dates with Local SQL

You cant. SQL has to have the date formated in it preferred format, and
takes no notice of system settings. The worst thing is, every strain of sql
I have used seems to have a different preferred format.
Dave Cardnell wrote in message <6ohmds$5...@forums.borland.com>...
>Using local SQL against DBASE how can I do the following:

>SELECT * FROM TABLE WHERE ADATE = '20/05/98'

>Regardless of all WIN95 and BDE settings it trys to validate this as an
>American date format.

Re:UK Dates with Local SQL

Unfortunately you cannot.  SQL uses its own date format and you are stuck
with it.

--
Bill