MS Access and TSession.GetTableNames

I can not seem to get TSession.GetTableNames to give me the names
of the tables in an Access database (*.mdb). Has anyone been
successful with this? There must be some way to do it because the
Object Inspector does list the tables in the Access database...

--

--------------------------
B-Tek, Inc.

Re:MS Access and TSession.GetTableNames

Remember that the databasename that the function is calling for is the string
you put into the database object's "name" field, not the actual name of the
database or the directory where the files are located.

Brian Wheatley wrote:

> I can not seem to get TSession.GetTableNames to give me the names
> of the tables in an Access database (*.mdb). Has anyone been
> successful with this? There must be some way to do it because the
> Object Inspector does list the tables in the Access database...

Other Threads