QuickReport - One master two details

Hello,

I am having problem with quick reports when I have one master and two details.
I can easily join one detail to one master but when I try to add the second
detail to the same master then QR doesn't let me do that.... my situation is
like this

           / \
          B  C

Can any body help? I am sure people get into this situation lot of times...are
there any workarounds??

Thanks

Re:QuickReport - One master two details

HI

I dont understand your problem you can have multiple sub-details on a report
and then just set the master property to the the report...????

maso...@dstm.com wrote in message <6nqsi9$sl...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>Hello,

>I am having problem with quick reports when I have one master and two
details.
>I can easily join one detail to one master but when I try to add the second
>detail to the same master then QR doesn't let me do that.... my situation
is
>like this

>           / \
>          B  C

>Can any body help? I am sure people get into this situation lot of
times...are
>there any workarounds??

>Thanks

>http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp   Create Your Own Free Member Forum

Re:QuickReport - One master two details

Use one Detail Band A and two subdetail Bands (B and C). In Subdetail B
property DataSet set
B DataSet and in Subdetail C DataSet Property set C DataSet.

I hope this helps

Lilita

maso...@dstm.com wrote in message <6nqsi9$sl...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>Hello,

>I am having problem with quick reports when I have one master and two
details.
>I can easily join one detail to one master but when I try to add the second
>detail to the same master then QR doesn't let me do that.... my situation
is
>like this

>           / \
>          B  C

>Can any body help? I am sure people get into this situation lot of
times...are
>there any workarounds??

>Thanks

>http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp   Create Your Own Free Member Forum