Delphi 5 & Web Browser Component

hi all

i am using the web browser component to create a simple browser. How do I
disable the right-click functionality of the browser?

thx
Ritesh

Re:Delphi 5 & Web Browser Component

On Thu, 22 Nov 2001 16:38:20 +0200, "Long" <doctorlong2...@yahoo.com>
waffled on about something:

>hi all

>i am using the web browser component to create a simple browser. How do I
>disable the right-click functionality of the browser?

>thx
>Ritesh

Basically the D5 browser component is a wrapper round the back end of
Internet explorer. IIRC it won't work on a machine that has no IE
installed.

To turn off the right click menus you need to do a bit of javascript
in the page source.

Unfortunately I can't help any further on that, as when I hit exactly
your problem, a friend pointed me to this rather neat self contained
html browser which actually generates link clicks as delphi events!
You can almost write a whole GUI in it!

Check it out.

http://www.pbear.com/

Hope this helps.

Dodgy.

Re:Delphi 5 & Web Browser Component

Try using the enhanced TWebBrowser (TEmbeddedWb) from
www.euromind.com/iedelphi (or see the code and use it with the regular
TWebBrowser).

"Long" <doctorlong2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> hi all

> i am using the web browser component to create a simple browser. How do I
> disable the right-click functionality of the browser?

> thx
> Ritesh

Other Threads