KEYBOARD, i still cannot do

i'd like to disable keyboard for all applications, namely,
when we run an exe file, keyboard must be disabled
when we run an other exe file, keyboard must be enabled
Thanks

Re:KEYBOARD, i still cannot do

Try
www.bitlogic.co.uk/products_borland_tcpkeyblockhook.htm
(I did a google search for "disable keyboard delphi")
David
"Fatih TALU" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

Fatih TALU writes:
i'd like to disable keyboard for all applications, namely,
when we run an exe file, keyboard must be disabled
when we run an other exe file, keyboard must be enabled

function BlockInput(fBlockInput: Boolean): DWORD; stdcall; external
'user32.DLL';
begin
BlockInput(True);
sleep(10000);
BlockInput(False);
end;
--
Ben

Re:KEYBOARD, i still cannot do

But, I would like to disable only keyboard (not mouse and keyboard)
thanks
"Ben Hochstrasser" <bhoc@tiscali123^H^H^H.ch>, haber iletisinde žunlar?
yazd?XXXX@XXXXX.COM...