Reply code is not valid: MAIL.

2007-09-24 05:28:44 PM
delphi10
Hello,
I have Indy 10.1.5 components in my application.
When using IdSMTP one of my clients get the following error message:
"Reply code is not valid: MAIL."
How can I solve this ?
Hubert Anemaat

Re:Reply code is not valid: MAIL.

"Hubert Anemaat" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
I have Indy 10.1.5 components in my application.
When using IdSMTP one of my clients get the
following error message: "Reply code is not valid: MAIL."

How can I solve this ?
There is no way to diagnose the problem without more information. What does
your actual code look like? Can you provide a log from a packet sniffer,
such as Ethereal/Wireshark, showing the commands and responses that are
being exchanged? Are you sure that you are connected to a valid SMTP server
to begin with?
Gambit

Re:Reply code is not valid: MAIL.

Hello Remy,
Here in the Netherlands KPN has changed something with their SMTP servers.
The problem was solved after my client has downloaded a new version of
my application. AuthType := atNone or PipeLine := False solved the problem.
Now my client get the message "Connection Closed Gracefully".
How can I eliminate this message ?
Thanks,
Hubert Anemaat