Automatic license generation with ICE License

2005-11-23 11:50:46 PM
delphi212
Hi there,
Is there any way to automatically generate licenses with ICE License?
The reason I ask is, we have technicians in the field who install an
application and then call in to have someone at the office generate a
license for them. Ideally what we would like our techs to be able to
do is email through a request for a license which would be received by
a licensing server which would then generate a license and send it back
to the technician automatically.
Is there an API into the ICE License Manager? If so, I could write an
application that does the above.
Many thanks,
Dave

Re:Automatic license generation with ICE License

Hoi Dave
You need to repost your question on the Borland news server to make
everybody see it and possibly answer your question. Further, this
newsgroup do not officially exist.
Take a look here:
<tinyurl.com/8m5nw>
which links to
<delphi.wikicities.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>