Inno setup for native win32 Postgresql

2006-10-16 11:55:58 PM
delphi152
Awhile ago I created a Inno setup to install the win32 version of
Postgresql which would easily allow me to include my Postgresql
applications right with the server setup.
You could use this setup to package a Instant Messenger server for
example that used the postgresql server as it is backend data storage.
I did this around March 2006.
Here is the link should anyone be interested.
www.amsoftwaredesign.com/downloads/pg_installer_setup.zip
Tony Caduto
AM Software design
www.amsoftwaredesign.com
Home of Lightning Admin for Postgresql and MySQL
--

Re:Inno setup for native win32 Postgresql

tony writes:
Awhile ago I created a Inno setup to install the win32 version of
Postgresql which would easily allow me to include my Postgresql
applications right with the server setup.
Thanks Tony, I am going to take a look at that.
--Rob.