Components for morphing and other

2006-12-05 06:38:06 PM
delphi239
Hello!
I need a set of component to create morphing effect and other similar
Lasso Tool or Magic Wand of Photoshop.
I saw PixeLook but it can be installed only in Delphi 6 or Delphi 7. I
have Delphi 5 and Turbo Delphi Pro, I tried to install the demo,
without success. Anybody know if PixeLook team is working yet?
Anybody know other similar product?
Thank you

Re:Components for morphing and other

Hi Fodox,
Anybody know other similar product?
Give ImageEn a try.
www.hicomponents.com
Kind Regards
Roy Magne Klever

Re:Components for morphing and other

Give ImageEn a try.
Thank you. I tried ImageEn demo, it has many interesting components but
nothing for the most important I need: delimit a region of an image
with some points, make it a layer and manipulate it (copy/paste,
stratch, warp, etc.).
PixeLook has all that things. I sent email to support but I haven't
received any reply yet.
Have somebody installed it on Delphi different to 6 or 7?
Any other suggestions?

Re:Components for morphing and other

Fodox,
you can do everything you mentioned on ImageEn.^
Please check all demos available and help.
Regards,
"Fodox" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote in news:1165420198.123583.76950@
79g2000cws.googlegroups.com:

--