Delphi 2007 and ICS

2007-04-22 09:21:55 AM
delphi241
Hello,
I am trying to use the ICS Internet Components (by Francois Piette) in
Delphi 2007.
I get an access viloation after dropping the TWSocketServer on a form..
I am using the latest available release ..
Any help would be appreciated ..
Thanks
--

Re:Delphi 2007 and ICS

"Gaetan Siry" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hello,

I am trying to use the ICS Internet Components (by Francois Piette) in
Delphi 2007.
I get an access viloation after dropping the TWSocketServer on a form..
I am using the latest available release ..

Any help would be appreciated ..
It probably would be best to ask this question on the ICS mailing list.
www.overbyte.be/
- David Harper

Re:Delphi 2007 and ICS

You should ask this in the TWsocket list
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Paul
"Gaetan Siry" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>schreef in bericht