Screen refresh problem

2003-08-11 05:21:31 PM
delphi72
I have just upgraded to Delphi Pro 7 (from DP6), now my application dosn't
refresh TLabels, TDBText, and TImage, when they are covered by other forms,
or applications. I can use refresh and redraw, but I shouldn't have to as I
never had this problem in D6; and I can not work out how to get focus on my
application when switching between different applications.
Any help is greatly appreaciated,
Thanks Peter

Re:Screen refresh problem

Not quite, my components are drawn on a TScrollBox.
"D Whaley" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Are you using frames? If so this is the problem.