D2007 and Mike Lischkes Graphicex library.

2007-04-22 05:59:58 AM
delphi197
I cant get graphicex lib working in d2007. It throws up 'file not
found'errors in the jpg unit.I have the library path set correctly so i'm
not sure what to do.
any info appreciated.
steven.

Re:D2007 and Mike Lischkes Graphicex library.

I was able to install and build the Browser.dpr project without any problems at all.
I have the current GraphicEx.zip download available since Jan 2007

Re:D2007 and Mike Lischkes Graphicex library.

That was the problem..I downloaded the jan2007 version ..works now..
thanks.
"Dennis Passmore" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes