Second registration of the same product

2004-01-19 11:54:41 PM
delphi130
I have Delphi 7, and I registered it some time ago.
Unfortunatelly I have to reinstall my computer and Delphi too.
Now if I try register my Dephi I have answer from server that this copy was
registered by another user.
I have Serial number and program generate registration key, I checked my
account jeryczek on Borland's server- works (I remember password), but maybe
I've registered with another name.
Can administrator of registration database send me information which help me
in finishing regist
Regards
Jerzy Ryczek

Re:Second registration of the same product

Jerzy Ryczek writes:
I have Delphi 7, and I registered it some time ago. Unfortunatelly I
have to reinstall my computer and Delphi too. Now if I try register
my Dephi I have answer from server that this copy was registered by
another user. I have Serial number and program generate registration
key, I checked my account jeryczek on Borland's server- works (I
remember password), but maybe I have registered with another name. Can
administrator of registration database send me information which help
me in finishing regist
Call the registration line and they can get you sorted out. Phone
numbers for different regions are located in ../Delphi7/Bin/phone.txt
Regards,
Steve
--
Please visit our online support pages at
www.borland.com/devsupport/