New Fastcode Winner's List

2006-10-31 04:30:31 AM
delphi200
Hi all
I have updated the Winner's List spreadsheet and uploaded it to the to
yahoo.
I will just mention that some have changed there positions 2003,2004 and
the overall Challenges
__
Lars G

Re:New Fastcode Winner's List

Hi Lars
Very good.
Best regards
Dennis Kjaer Christensen
----
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at f?4129 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.

Re:New Fastcode Winner's List

Hi Dennis and Lars,

Very good.

Winner list finally uploaded to our site, sorry for delay.
Regards,
Jouni
--
The Fastcode Project: www.fastcodeproject.org/

Re:New Fastcode Winner's List

Hi Lars
I would like to have the StrToInt32 challenge added to the winnerslist.
Best regards
Dennis Kjaer Christensen
----
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at f?5359 spam-mails

"Dennis" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>skrev i en meddelelse
Hi Lars

I would like to have the StrToInt32 challenge added to the winnerslist.

Uploaded to
tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/fastcodeproject/files/WinnersList/

Re:New Fastcode Winner's List

Winner's List file updated and
Uploaded to
tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/fastcodeproject/files/WinnersList/
Regards,
Lars

Re:New Fastcode Winner's List

Hi Lars
Good, but CharPosIEx points are wrong
f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/YNhyRSxBH0-25PBjIrvqVzhIa44qztB3CipeWP-OtVDbbE-
bYnC1C5XOOWsRuknJSJLoCZErlEKzXHMtTf-FAw/CharPosIEx/Version%201.0.2/CharPosIE
xBenchmark102.xls
Best regards
Dennis Kjaer Christensen
----
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at f?6156 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.

Re:New Fastcode Winner's List

"Dennis" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>skrev i en meddelelse
Hi Lars

Good, but CharPosIEx points are wrong

Thanks Dennis winner's List file updated and
Uploaded to
tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/fastcodeproject/files/WinnersList/
Regards,
Lars

Re:New Fastcode Winner's List

Hi all
I have updated the Winner's List spreadsheet and uploaded it to the to
yahoo.
15-12-2006
Updated UpperCaseBenchmark365.xls
Updated AnsiStringReplaceBenchmark169.xls
Added CharPosRevBenchmark100.xls
Regards,
Lars

Re:New Fastcode Winner's List

Hi Lars
Very good. I hope it will propagate to the site very soon. This time of the
year the heat is on in the competition. This year we will not reach 100
degress celcius, but it is still interesting. We probably all know that John
will beat me ;-)
Best regards
Dennis Kjaer Christensen

Re:New Fastcode Winner's List

Hi Dennis,

Very good. I hope it will propagate to the site very soon. This time of the
year the heat is on in the competition. This year we will not reach 100
degress celcius, but it is still interesting. We probably all know that John
will beat me ;-)

Latest list is on site now.
Regards,
Jouni