Adding Prolog in XML file

2005-06-21 07:19:25 PM
delphi209
Delphi 5.0
MY requirement
Create an XML file based on the data in the database and save it into an XML file
Problem
I could easily create an XML file using the following code
var
doc:IXMLDOMDocument;
begin
doc := createOleObject('Microsoft.XMLDOM') as IXMLDomDocument;
ff:= doc.createElement(ff);
doc.appendChild(ff);
and it goes on like this.....
doc.save(xml);
I want to add prolog( <?xml version ="1.0">in the XML file ,
I will be very thankful if some one can help in this area with an example,.
Thank you very much
Rinosh

Re:Adding Prolog in XML file

Delphi tip#79: to export a dataset into XML
www.scalabium.com/faq/dct0079.htm
"Rinosh" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes