.NET for Symbian 60 v3 !! Can i use Delphi 2007 Rad .Net ???

2007-11-24 12:24:41 AM
delphi21
Hi
Great new for Symbian developers
Net60 Beta 1 Released
Red Five Labs announces a beta release version of Net60 - the .NET Compact
Framework for S60.
Beta testers please need to complete our sign up process and wait for the
account to be approved by our team. We expect to have to provide support to
a large user community and tightly coupling our website to our support
ticketing system allows us to provide great support to users of our site.
You will efficiently be able to submit queries to us, whether bug reports or
sales related questions.
This beta version supports S60 3rd edition devices.
We look forward to your feedback!
The Red Five Labs team
www.redfivelabs.com
Can i use Delphi 2007 Rad .Net with this new framework ???

Re:.NET for Symbian 60 v3 !! Can i use Delphi 2007 Rad .Net ???

I guess you can only do this in Delphi 2006 for .NET. Because Delphi
2007 for .NET does not contain a WinForms designer, you cannot do any
GUI development for CF there.
Also, CodeGear never officially announce support for CF development with
Delphi for .NET (even though there is a CDN article). You can try other
solutions such as C# for CF or RemObjects' Chrome.

Re:.NET for Symbian 60 v3 !! Can i use Delphi 2007 Rad .Net ???

Only .Net CF 1.0 not 2.0..... :-(