Problem: cannot Import msword9.olb into Delphi4

2004-12-08 05:55:51 AM
delphi112
Hi everyone,
I have a big problem. I need to import the type library for MS Word
2000 into Delphi (4), but when I select the file in the ActiveX import
dialog, I get an error that says "The OLE control does not support
self-registration".
Help Me!
Thanks in advance,
Max Jagger

Re:Problem: cannot Import msword9.olb into Delphi4

<<Max Jagger:
when I select the file in the ActiveX import dialog, I get
an error

Do you mean the Project | Import type library dialog?
That's what you need to use.
--
Deborah Pate (TeamB) delphi-jedi.org
TeamB don't see posts sent via Google or ISPs

Re:Problem: cannot Import msword9.olb into Delphi4

Yes, that is what I meant.
"Deborah Pate (TeamB)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote in
message news:XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
<<Max Jagger:
when I select the file in the ActiveX import dialog, I get
an error

Do you mean the Project | Import type library dialog?
That's what you need to use.

--
Deborah Pate (TeamB) delphi-jedi.org

TeamB don't see posts sent via Google or ISPs
www.borland.com/newsgroups/genl_faqs.html

Re:Problem: cannot Import msword9.olb into Delphi4

Oh, wait; sorry.
I was using the ActiveX import dialog. Thanks for pointing me in the right
direction. It works now.
Max Jagger