automating Outlook Spam Filter

2005-09-10 11:38:50 PM
delphi1
I have both Outlook and Outlook Express installed on my machine, but I
prefer the later one for various reasons (one could also list more security
among them). How can I automate the Outlook spam filter and ask it to filter
my e-mails?
I could grab the e-mails from the Outlook Express .dbx files I suppose [I
think they're JET DBs] or make a POP3 client/server with Indy as an
intermediate between the mail server and my e-mail client software [be it
Outlook Express or other]. I suppose I prefer the later method, but anyway
the question is how to automate the spam filter of outlook (but still have
it work in a silent mode)
cheers,
George
-----