Please Help with my StringGrid Problem

 I'm using several string grids on a form that I print.  How do I
remove the 'blue' highlight that appears in 1,1 of every grid. I
can't find any property or anything.  If it has something to
do with selection, I can't figure it out.

 My work around was using a modified grid I found on DSP - it didn't
color it in.  Only works for D2 and I need to do it in D1 as well.

Has to be something easy, hasn't it?

Please post and email if you know how to do this.

Many thanks,
Jay.
odonne...@em.agr.ca

Re:Please Help with my StringGrid Problem

In article <5lkagd$...@drn.zippo.com>, odonne...@em.agr.ca says...

> I'm using several string grids on a form that I print.  How do I
>remove the 'blue' highlight that appears in 1,1 of every grid. I
>can't find any property or anything.  If it has something to
>do with selection, I can't figure it out.

It's as easy as this:

procedure TForm1.StringGrid1Exit(Sender: TObject);  { Focus will be lost... }
var
 GridRect:TGridRect;
begin
  GridRect.Top:=-1;