POP3Server - Indy bug 648910 (and the DevSnapshot)

Indy bug 648910 is simply the problem when client is unable to get
"LIST" from the server. I've so far been able to confirm this on
multiple clients. Curiously enough, if I open a telnet session to my
server application, nothing out of the ordinary seems to happen. I get
"LIST" just fine as well as everything else. Only problem is when I'm
connecting with an actual client application.

Then another thing... I don't know if this bug has been already
addressed to, since I can't seem to find the DevSnapshot anywhere. Both
the FTP and HTTP mirrors at fulgan.com appear to be empty (as far as
Indy90 is concerned).

--
Markku Uttula

MAIL: markku.utt...@disconova.com   "If not, are you at least easy?"

Re:POP3Server - Indy bug 648910 (and the DevSnapshot)

Markku Uttula wrote:
> Indy bug 648910 is simply the problem when client is unable to get
> "LIST" from the server. I've so far been able to confirm this on
> multiple clients. Curiously enough, if I open a telnet session to my
> server application, nothing out of the ordinary seems to happen. I get
> "LIST" just fine as well as everything else. Only problem is when I'm
> connecting with an actual client application.

Hmm... Haven't yet had time to test it, but
<Message-Id:3ed84...@newsgroups.borland.com> gives a result to a very
similar problem. Too bad I already managed to write my own POP3-server
implementation over IdTCPServer :(

Well - the referred message also says the problem would be Outlook/OE
specific, but I did test a few other clients, and the same problem was
in them too.

--
Markku Uttula

MAIL: markku.utt...@disconova.com   "If not, are you at least easy?"