MS SQL Server 7.0 problems

Hello people,

I've downloaded and Installed bde501en.zip from
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/bdeupdate.html, but still I have some
problems. In SQL Explorer, when I try to modify a DateTime field of an MSSQL
7.0 table, it gives the error message "General SQL error. Syntax error
converting datetime from character string." Also, SQL Explorer cannot show
all text of a trigger in SQL Server, but a few lines. Also when I try to
select "Indices" item under a table, it gives "Property row page does not
exist".

What is wrong, Are there some more thing that I must download. I have
downloaded d4cupd2.exe from your site also, and I have installed it. We are
using D4.

If anyone has an answer, I will get appreciated.

Bye

Thanks.

Re:MS SQL Server 7.0 problems

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999 21:15:28 +0200, "Oeuz Karat"

<oka...@superonline.com> wrote:
>Hello people,

>I've downloaded and Installed bde501en.zip from
>http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/bdeupdate.html, but still I have some
>problems. In SQL Explorer, when I try to modify a DateTime field of an MSSQL
>7.0 table, it gives the error message "General SQL error. Syntax error
>converting datetime from character string."

Run the Client Network Utility and uncheck the "Use international
settings" in the DB Library Options

Paul Lambadaris
Singular Computer Applications
mailto : p...@singular.gr