pascal compiler for windows 3.11(16 bit)

Does anybody know were I could get a shareware or freeware pascal compiler for
windows 3.11 (16 bit).

cheers

richard

Re:pascal compiler for windows 3.11(16 bit)

In article <N.072097.183440...@n02i116.c2r5.pol.co.uk> of Sun, 20 Jul
1997 17:34:40 in comp.lang.pascal.misc, u...@babylon.softnet.co.uk
wrote:

>Does anybody know were I could get a shareware or freeware pascal compiler for
>windows 3.11 (16 bit).

See  pas-linx.htm#FaqLinks   at URL below  1997/07/19,
or   pas-linx.htm#Compilers  at URL below  1997/07/20+;
I can't recall if they have Windows versions, but running in a DOS box
may suffice.

Please send me any new entries for that section.

--
John Stockton, Surrey, UK.    j...@merlyn.demon.co.uk    Turnpike v1.12    MIME.
  Web URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ -- includes FAQqish topics and links.

Re:pascal compiler for windows 3.11(16 bit)

u...@babylon.softnet.co.uk wrote in article
<N.072097.183440...@n02i116.c2r5.pol.co.uk>...

> Does anybody know were I could get a shareware or freeware pascal
compiler for
> windows 3.11 (16 bit).

None in existence, at least of all I know. Someone did mentioned Speed
Pascal or ??? Pascal can compile Windows Apps. Not sure whether they are
free.

--
Vinson ABS.

Other Threads