Set folder security on windows NT

    I have to write a batch folder creation program on windows NT.
(over 100).  In each directory there will be other folder each set with
different security level. I'm willing to know how i could modify the
folder security attribute using programmation.  I tried using API such
as GetAttributesOf and I don't understand the functionning, and this is
only to get the attributes. If anyone could help me finding how to
program this function in delphi, I would be very happy :)

thanks !

Re:Set folder security on windows NT

"Landre Gervais" <l...@lga.ca> wrote in message

>     I have to write a batch folder creation program on windows NT.

Since you're already using a batch file, maybee the cacls command is the
easiest.
Open a command prompt and type "help cacls"

Other Threads