Help hiding QReport design display on preview

While I realize I may be opening myself up for a bunch of RTFM's, I have
read all the fine manuals inclused with QuickReport Pro, and if I have
missed something, please tell me which FMTR.

That aside, I would just like to know if there's a way to hide the
design form for a quickreport without it flickering on the screen as the
preview closes.

My current workaround involves previewing the report on form creation
and closing it on the AfterPreview event.  Incidentally, I'm using
Delphi 1 and QuickReport 2.0j.

Thanks in advance, to reply to my email, simply remove the Z's from my
email address.

Clayton Johnson
August Electronics Inc.
--
Don't ring for Death.  Knock on his door and run, He hates that.