Help with breakpoints

I made for project following directory structure
F:\WORK\PROG - project directoryand some forms
F:\WORK\COMMON - common forms for few projects
F:\WORK\ - target directory for compilation
When I compiled module with debug info, local symbols and
 intergated debugging checked I can not set any breakpoints at forms in
directory common
Before running Delphi gives a message
"Breakpoint set in line wich
 not contains debug information. Run anyway?"
Where could  be the problem?
Help for all further answers!

Re:Help with breakpoints

Gundars K wrote:
> I made for project following directory structure
> F:\WORK\PROG - project directoryand some forms
> F:\WORK\COMMON - common forms for few projects
> F:\WORK\ - target directory for compilation
> When I compiled module with debug info, local symbols and
>  intergated debugging checked I can not set any breakpoints at forms in
> directory common
> Before running Delphi gives a message
> "Breakpoint set in line wich
>  not contains debug information. Run anyway?"
> Where could  be the problem?
> Help for all further answers!

This could be a line which is not being used in your program. The smart
linker does not include generated code in your exe, so there also is no
debug info. At least this is the case when I get this error message.... Try
setting a break point before you think it should enter one of those units,
and step from there. This way you can find out if it is really calling the
code you think it should call.

Hope this was any help....
greetz -frank korpershoek-

Other Threads