adding items to the desktop right click menu

Hi,
I realise this is a very broad question but is there any way to add
custom items to the right click menu or to the taskbar right click
menu. To say open internet explorer with a specific website or a
command that can be user specified and labeled.
Thanks for the help

Alan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:adding items to the desktop right click menu

...open url in default webbrowser ?

uses
  shellapi;

procedure TForm1.Label1Click(Sender:TObject);
begin
  shellexecute(handle,'open','http://www.swissdelphicenter.ch',
nil,nil,sw_show);
end;

rogue <rogu...@my-deja.com> a crit dans le message :
8ubkr9$gu...@nnrp1.deja.com...

> Hi,
> I realise this is a very broad question but is there any way to add
> custom items to the right click menu or to the taskbar right click
> menu. To say open internet explorer with a specific website or a
> command that can be user specified and labeled.
> Thanks for the help

> Alan

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.