VESA BGI w mouse TP7

Looking for a VESA BGI (that works with 800x600@256col) and a mouse unit
compatible with this BGI.
I'm also searchin for a graphicunit for VESASVGA with the same functions
as BGI's and mousesupport. I don't want precompiled code or readymade
gui's, only working sourcecode for these funtions, thankyou...

/Jimmy Reuterwall
J...@mbox000.swipnet.se

Re:VESA BGI w mouse TP7

There's a company called Ryle Design that has these kinds of BGI support.
Video modes upto 1200x1024x256 including support for the mouse. If you buy
the package you get the sourcecode with it

Also there are good BGI drivers from Jordan Hardgrave available.

I'll try to look the addresses of these people for you. (if you can't find
it yourself...)

Anco ;-)

Re:VESA BGI w mouse TP7

In article <31DE4FEB.7...@mbox300.swipnet.se>, Jimmy Reuterwall <j...@mbox300.swipnet.se> wrote:
>Looking for a VESA BGI (that works with 800x600@256col) and a mouse unit
>compatible with this BGI.
>I'm also searchin for a graphicunit for VESASVGA with the same functions
>as BGI's and mousesupport. I don't want precompiled code or readymade
>gui's, only working sourcecode for these funtions, thankyou...

>/Jimmy Reuterwall
>J...@mbox000.swipnet.se

Our BGI SVGA Video Driver Toolkit will give you SVGA at up to 1280x1024x256
with full mouse support and source code is included.

Visit http://www.sojourn.com/~ryle for specs and order info, or email me your
airmail address or fax number and I'll forward our catalog of BGI tools for
SVGA, printing, fonts, and Windows porting.

Best regards, Tom Leathley (Ryle Design)

| Thomas Leathley, Ryle Design, PO Box 22, Mt. Pleasant MI 48804 USA
| Voice: 517.773.0587 Fax: 517.775.5530 WWW: http://www.sojourn.com/~ryle
| Email: (Info & Sales) 73047.1...@compuserve.com  (Support) r...@sojourn.com

Other Threads