runtime errors using TPW 1.5 in Win95

I am writing text based code (non-windows) I am using the WinCrt
statement in the USES section. It compiles fine but I get runtime
errors when I run it. It works just fine in Win 3.1. Any suggestions
or fixes would be greatly appreciated.

Re:runtime errors using TPW 1.5 in Win95

In article <4jsd6c$...@news.umsl.edu>, s001948@admiral says...

>I am writing text based code (non-windows) I am using the WinCrt
>statement in the USES section. It compiles fine but I get runtime
>errors when I run it. It works just fine in Win 3.1. Any suggestions
>or fixes would be greatly appreciated.

>> I think you have defined both the problem and the solution. You are

trying to use WinCrt when compiling for Dos. Change the Uses statement
to Crt rather than WinCrt and try again.
Martin