MAJOR BUG IN VIRUS SCAN PROGRAM

I ran McAffee's virus scan today and was EXTREMELY disappointed.

It did not show Win95 as a 65 meg virus on my hd...

Burt

Okay, so I missed April 1st.

Re:MAJOR BUG IN VIRUS SCAN PROGRAM

On 10 Apr 1996 20:43:01 -0700, b...@primenet.com wrote:

>I ran McAffee's virus scan today and was EXTREMELY disappointed.

>It did not show Win95 as a 65 meg virus on my hd...

Thats because its not a 65MB Virus, its a 165MB Virus.  You forgot to
add in all the wallpaper, "Themes", and extra {*word*99}.

Brien King
bk...@primenet.com

In article <316cc18e.1668615@news>, bk...@primenet.com (Brien King) wrote:
>Thats because its not a 65MB Virus, its a 165MB Virus.  You forgot to
>add in all the wallpaper, "Themes", and extra {*word*99}.

OK

Burt
(to quote a famous 'deflating' post...)

b...@primenet.com wrote:

> I ran McAffee's virus scan today and was EXTREMELY disappointed.

> It did not show Win95 as a 65 meg virus on my hd...

> Burt

> Okay, so I missed April 1st.

that's because Win95 is more of a fungus...

brian

On 11 Apr 1996 10:05:01 -0700, a...@primenet.com (Burt) wrote:

>In article <316cc18e.1668615@news>, bk...@primenet.com (Brien King) wrote:

>>Thats because its not a 65MB Virus, its a 165MB Virus.  You forgot to
>>add in all the wallpaper, "Themes", and extra {*word*99}.

>OK

>Burt
>(to quote a famous 'deflating' post...)

ROTFLMAO!

:-)

Brien King
bk...@primenet.com

R. Brian Lindahl wrote:

> b...@primenet.com wrote:

> > I ran McAffee's virus scan today and was EXTREMELY disappointed.

> > It did not show Win95 as a 65 meg virus on my hd...

> > Burt

> > Okay, so I missed April 1st.

> that's because Win95 is more of a fungus...

> brian

And what about that Delphi Help File Crippler virus?

John.

Re:MAJOR BUG IN VIRUS SCAN PROGRAM

>I ran McAffee's virus scan today and was EXTREMELY disappointed.

>It did not show Win95 as a 65 meg virus on my hd...

Hhhahahahhah... yeah, they should have put that in there. :-)
hehehehe.. :-)

Other Threads