Newbie Help! Calculator Code needed

Hi

I am just new to deplhi coding and i am trying to make a standard
calculator, I am having a few minor problems (try to get the display right
justified is one of them).   I am hoping that someone out there will have a
working code for the calculator so that i can see where i am going wrong.

please email me the code if you have it.
d.marchb...@ntlworld.com

thanks in advance

Re:Newbie Help! Calculator Code needed

Here you go.
http://www.torry.net/util_calc.htm

"d.marchbank" <D.Marchb...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> Hi

> I am just new to deplhi coding and i am trying to make a standard
> calculator, I am having a few minor problems (try to get the display right
> justified is one of them).   I am hoping that someone out there will have
> working code for the calculator so that i can see where i am going wrong.

> please email me the code if you have it.
> d.marchb...@ntlworld.com

> thanks in advance

Other Threads