Detecting Windows!

I have developed a Windows detection library, I haven't finished the
Windows 95 bit yet (guess I got to carried away playing around with the
undocumented WIN.COM command switches and getting back to dos from the
shut down screen!!!).

Still if anyone else has done any similar work please feel free to contact
me, as I am planning to release a free library for all programmers to allow
easy detection of Windows with all modes (Real, Standard, Enhanced etc,
Microsoft Hide Mode :), Safe Mode etc etc).

I have basically done most of that, to save me a bit of hassle has anyone
done much Work with a "reliable" way of dealing with Windows 95 modes via
Microsoft's other Int 2Fh calls?!?!? :)

Richard James (aka Arjay/Aurora)