STRANGE "CAPABILLITY NOT SUPPORTED" ERROR IN DELPHI 5 PROJECT

Hi!
We are developing a project on four different PCs (all win98, mine WinNT
Wrkstn 4). I got this "Capabillity not supported" error when the EXE is run
on a Win98 PC. The error appears only when some of my reports is selected!
It runs OK on the PCs of my colleagues.
When I install Delphi 5 on the machine which generates the error and compile
the project there - everything is OK - no errors this way !!!!
Then when i copy the exe compiled on the 'problem' machine on a different PC
in the office (not the pcs of me and the colleages developpers) - i get the
same error again. I SHOULD INSTALL DELPHI AND COMPILE THE PROJECT EVERYWHERE
!!!!!

Any help will be very much appreciated!
10x in advance!
Stefan

Re:STRANGE "CAPABILLITY NOT SUPPORTED" ERROR IN DELPHI 5 PROJECT

Make sure all machines have the same version of the BDE, the same SQL
link and local SQL updates and the same BDE alias configuration.

Juan

Stefan Buynov wrote:

> Hi!
> We are developing a project on four different PCs (all win98, mine WinNT
> Wrkstn 4). I got this "Capabillity not supported" error when the EXE is run
> on a Win98 PC. The error appears only when some of my reports is selected!
> It runs OK on the PCs of my colleagues.
> When I install Delphi 5 on the machine which generates the error and compile
> the project there - everything is OK - no errors this way !!!!
> Then when i copy the exe compiled on the 'problem' machine on a different PC
> in the office (not the pcs of me and the colleages developpers) - i get the
> same error again. I SHOULD INSTALL DELPHI AND COMPILE THE PROJECT EVERYWHERE
> !!!!!

> Any help will be very much appreciated!
> 10x in advance!
> Stefan