Found a BDE OR TABLE bug?

I have a Table in SQL Server 6.5 and it has 150s fields(some of them is Text
field).I found I couldn't access it with Table component.When I try to link
and open this table.it always show me a message"record size is too large for
table".And so, i decrease my table fields less than 50s.it works OK.Who can
tell me Why and how to solve this problem.

Any help request.

thank you everyone.

Re:Found a BDE OR TABLE bug?

In article <6k3avk$t...@forums.borland.com>, Liming wrote:
> .And so, i decrease my table fields less than 50s.it works OK.Who can
> tell me

SQL server has an internal rowsize limit (of 4095?) It does not check
the limit when you define the table, only when you add a row.

If you tried to add the same data with ISQL_W you'd have the same
problem.

Other Threads