HELP: TMainMenu.Items.Visible := False

I need TMainMenu.Items.Visible := False

I put this Item property to false, if item is first level of a TMainMenu
then not appears, but  if it is lowel level its appears disable.

Why?
What must i do for not visible TMainMenu.Items?

Thanks

Re:HELP: TMainMenu.Items.Visible := False

In article <7t7f7u$k...@forums.borland.com>, Manuel Morian wrote:
> I put this Item property to false, if item is first level of a TMainMenu
> then not appears, but  if it is lowel level its appears disable.

> Why? What must i do for not visible TMainMenu.Items?

Nothing. I just tested this with Delphi 5.

  With Help1 do Visible := not Visible;

  With Save1 Do Visible := not Visible;
end;

Help1 is a top-level main menu entry, Save1 an entry on the File dropdown
menu. Both vanish from sight as expected when their Visible property is
set to false.