several BDE on a same machine

Hi community,

I'd would like to know the correct procedure to make work 3 applications
each one using 3 different version of BDE :

BDE (IDAPI)
BDE 5.01
BDE 5.2.0.2

Notice that I don't know if we must duplicate .cfg files to do this
configuration. But we can only make changes on the last application, because
it is ours . The 2 others applications are not developped by our company, so
we can not modify them...

in a lower mode, 2 BDE config could be possible, if with 3 it is not valid.

Thanks a lot

Jean-Michel

Re:several BDE on a same machine

Granier Jean-Michel wrote:
> BDE (IDAPI)
> BDE 5.01
> BDE 5.2.0.2

you don't want both 5's on the machine.. it's one or the other.. the apps using
5.0 will work with 5.2, and vice versa.. pick one <g>

the old 16 bit IDAPI isn't a problem..

--

Steve Green - Diamond Software Group, Inc - Waldorf Maryland USA
Corel CTech Paradox - http://www.diamondsg.com - Support/Downloads/Links

Do you need a Sanity Check? http://www.diamondsg.com/sanity.htm
Upgrade/Downgrade versions? http://www.diamondsg.com/upgrade.htm