Problems with posting updates from Delphi 4 to SQL Anywhere 5.5

Hello,

I hope anybody could give me a solution or e tip to the following
problem:

I have a database-component which is connected with ODBC to a Sybase SQL
Anywhere 5.5 database.

It is impossible to edit a record a second time when I commited the
record with a first update to the server. When I want to edit the record
oncemore, then I get the following error message:

"Datensatz kann nicht gesperrt werden, da der Datensatz von einem
anderen Benutzer ge?ndert wurde!"

It means, that the record cannot be locked because the record is changed
by another user.

But this is impossible because there is no another user (no network).

Can anybody help me?

Thank you all

Karsten