Web site for Borland "museum".

Hi all,

 I saw post and it sort of was looking for the Borland "Museum" for free
TP 5.5.

http://community.borland.com/museum/

Have fun!!

Jeff
--
I calculated the odds of this thing succeeding versus the odds of it
doing something incredibly stupid.....and......I went ahead anyway

Re:Web site for Borland "museum".

Jeff Farkas wrote:
>  I saw post and it sort of was looking for the Borland "Museum" for free
> TP 5.5.

> http://community.borland.com/museum/

Now this newsgroup is not completely ignorant of this place, but while
we are at it, does anyone know the *exact* location of the archive?
(Or at least the page from which it is linked.) Last time I checked,
the URL above transferred me to a login form (unlike the first time I
visited), which I never bothered to fill out, since I don't need
TP5.5. But it would be more useful to direct questioners to an URL
more direct as the one above (if possible).

 - Sebastian

Re:Web site for Borland "museum".

JRS:  In article <n570q8.1f1...@bastisoft.de> of Sat, 16 Sep 2000
18:29:43 seen in news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Sebastian Koppehel

<use...@bastisoft.de> wrote:
>Jeff Farkas wrote:

>>  I saw post and it sort of was looking for the Borland "Museum" for free
>> TP 5.5.

>> http://community.borland.com/museum/

>Now this newsgroup is not completely ignorant of this place, but while
>we are at it, does anyone know the *exact* location of the archive?
>(Or at least the page from which it is linked.) Last time I checked,
>the URL above transferred me to a login form (unlike the first time I
>visited), which I never bothered to fill out, since I don't need
>TP5.5. But it would be more useful to direct questioners to an URL
>more direct as the one above (if possible).

It was  http://community.borland.com/museum/borland/software/  but that
may now need registration or have moved.  You could have obtained that
info from the mFAQ.

Other Threads