Does anybody know a DCU for creating very easily new ALIAS

Hello,

One day I've seen this kind of component on the net by I've forgotten
his name, Can you help me
Thank.

See you
Dany.

Re:Does anybody know a DCU for creating very easily new ALIAS

On Sun, 04 Feb 1996 21:52:10 +0100, Dany Bruck <Dany.Br...@ping.be> wrote:
>One day I've seen this kind of component on the net by I've forgotten
>his name, Can you help me
>Thank.

There is a free, downloadable (is that really a word?) component for Delphi
1.x called Alias Manager. It is available in the Delphi forum on CompuServe
(GO DELPHI), as well as the Borland anonymous FTP site:

  ftp.borland.com

I believe it is also available on various non-Borland FTP sites.

Steve Koterski                    "Knowledge advances by steps, and not by
Product Group Manager             leaps."
Delphi Technical Support                       -- Lord Macaulay, 1800-1859
Borland International, Inc.

Dany Bruck wrote:

> Hello,

> One day I've seen this kind of component on the net by I've forgotten
> his name, Can you help me
> Thank.

> See you
> Dany.

AliasMan   look on the Delphi Super Page

Other Threads