Is there a 7.01 update for BP/TP or did I dream it

I thought I saw an article suggesting Borland had a 7.01 update
available for BP and/or TP. Of course I did not save it, and
it seems to have scrolled off my reader.

I called the Borland customer service number and was told
there was no update available.

This leads me to believe I:
  1) Called the wrong (though I thought it was obvious) number.
  2) I read the article on the 'DreamNet' rather than on the Internet.
  3) I misunderstood/misremembered the article.

Would someone please straighten me out.

Thanks,
Arvid

Re:Is there a 7.01 update for BP/TP or did I dream it

In a previous article, dmurd...@mast.queensu.ca (Duncan Murdoch) wrote:

>Arv...@visi.com (Arvid Jedlicka) wrote:

>>I thought I saw an article suggesting Borland had a 7.01 update
>>available for BP and/or TP. Of course I did not save it, and
>>it seems to have scrolled off my reader.

>>I called the Borland customer service number and was told
>>there was no update available.

>There was an update for BP at least.  It came out about 6 months after
>the original release, i.e. about 3 years ago.  It may well be that
>they don't have any copies of the update disks left, or have forgotten
>all about it.

>Duncan Murdoch

If Borland can't or won't send you the two update disks, ask them for
permission to copy from someone else's disks.  Alternatively,
ask to send someone e-mail giving that person permission to
e-mail you a copy of the update files.

Rob

Other Threads