Is there a Win 95 style directory browse component

I don't know if I'm being stupid, but there doesn't seem to be a windows 95
style browse component in Delphi 3. I can see loads of drive/directory/file
directory components, but I want the my computer/drive/directory one: as in
the "open dialogue box". Am I missing something really simple?

Mike Booth

Re:Is there a Win 95 style directory browse component

If you mean the 'Browse Folder' dialogue which asks the user to 'Choose a
path:', then I have a component called TBrowseFolder.  It's freeware with
source that encapsulates SHBrowseForFolder interface.  Let me know and I'll
email it to you.

Stuart.

Mike Booth <MEN6M...@leeds.ac.uk> wrote in article
<63shk3$vj4_...@leeds.ac.uk>...

Stuart Clennett <sclenn...@telemarque.karoo.co.uk> wrote in article
<01bceabf$d05de9c0$624698c2@stuarts-pc>...

> If you mean the 'Browse Folder' dialogue which asks the user to 'Choose a
> path:', then I have a component called TBrowseFolder.  It's freeware with
> source that encapsulates SHBrowseForFolder interface.  Let me know and
I'll
> email it to you.

Does D3 not have SelectDirectory? A shame if it doesn't - I use it
consistently in D1 and D2.

Regards ...

  ?  Leigh Harrison
  ?  tel +64 6 343 2671