Win95 style file managment

Hi

I would appreciate some help in Win95 API.

I am currently writing a little freeware application where I should
present personally styled file management windows. I would like to use
some standard elements of win95 but as they are missing in Delphi so I
have to write them myself. I managed to create a Win95 style file
selection box (as a descendant of TListView) but I have problems with
making a resource/drive/directory combo.
So I would be extremely happy if somebody would inform me, is there any
simple way to get the information for the directory combo box,
ecpecially the information about win95 resources (Destop, my computer
etc)

Please answer me to address R...@ESTPAK.EE or to this newsgroup.
thanx